People often tell you what you should do for the environment, without telling you what your life will be like when you do it.
At Eco-Pratique, we share our own green experiences from our daily lives.
|Join us at our Green Café, each month, to find out what works and what doesn?t, as well as how much money you can save by adopting a daily routine which respects the environment more.
We are an association in Ferney-Voltaire which brings together people who would like to lead a greener life and have have already changed some of their habits, as well as those who would like to make a start.
The Green Cafés are open to all, convinced or not. Your ideas are always welcome.
Share your green experiences.
|If you want to
• reduce your impact on the environment
• save money
• maintain a comfortable standard of living
• find ways of reducing your CO2 emissions
Eco-Pratique is a French association, under the 1901 law, based in Ferney-Voltaire.
The aims of the association are:
- sharing amongst individuals their ecological experiences in their daily lives,
- exchange and communication of practical information linked to the environment in a convivial and informal manner (e.g. “Green Café” type meetings),
- promotion of collective actions to ecourage everyone to adopt a sustainable lifestyle in harmony with the environment,
- doing surveys on ecological themes and increasing public awareness,
- all this in a pacifist and non-militant spirit, without promoting any specific product or company and without commercial or political links.
Any information provided by the Eco-Pratique association is only indicative and has no contractual value.
You can read our statutes here in French
To join us, there is a subscription form here.
SIREN number 752 931 436